Skip to main content

Website creation - UX Testing & Feedback

Today I checked Feedback about my website.  

Forms response chart. Question title: What do you think of my website's general design?. Number of responses: 8 responses.

Almost 63 percent of respondents say my website looks good. I've improved a lot since the survey. I have removed the white background. I changed galleries.

                               Forms response chart. Question title: How well do you think the website's navigation and usability work?
. Number of responses: 8 responses.
Most of the respondents say that navigating my website is good.  

                                  Forms response chart. Question title: Do you like the "about me" tab on my website?
. Number of responses: 8 responses.
Half of the respondents say that the subpage called "About me" looks good, half have an average opinion.

                                   Forms response chart. Question title: What do you think about the pictures in my gallery?
. Number of responses: 8 responses.
Most of the respondents liked the photos on my website.

                                    Forms response chart. Question title: How do you like my home page?
. Number of responses: 8 responses.
Most of the respondents like my home page
                                   Forms response chart. Question title: What is the probability that you would recommend my website to your relatives or friends? . Number of responses: 8 responses.
Only half of the respondents would recommend my site further.


The most important information I got is that I have to change the design of my website and get rid of the white color because there is too much.  Someone pointed out that I could make a more attractive home page. I have already made some changes.  I eliminated the white background on each page by adding a light gray gradient.  I also made a bigger font in my bio. I think I have received valuable comment. 







 

Comments

  1. Good that you made a start on this. However, please complete this post. You need to crop the graphs, and write comments on what do you notice from each graph. Your last question was based on the user's opinions, so you need to write down how you found the feedback and what changes will you be making now that you have received the feedback. How did you find the users comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you added it. Give me more information. Are you satisfied with the comments and the rest of the opinions?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Promoting Myself to Employees: Target Market

In this post I wanted to focus on finding a job as a photographer. So I did some research on job offers in the UK.  Promo film on wix.com I looked through a dozen or so advertisements for jobs as a photographer and selected the most important skills. 1. A creative spirit 2. Proficiency with photographic principles 3.The ability to use a variety of cameras and lenses 4.To stay current with evolving technology 5. The capacity for meeting deadlines 6. A keen sense of shape, color, and form 7. Effective communication abilities 8. Expertise with digital technology and imaging programmes 9. Effective organisation techniques 10. A strong portfolio  11. Social media skills Looking through the offers, I noticed that many employers are looking for people with experience. As an additional skill for the photographer, it is expected that he/she will also be able to shoot and edit films. In the future, I would like to develop my photographic skills even more, as well as learn how to shoot and edit f

Architecture photography

A week ago we were taking pictures of architecture in the city of Leicester. We went for a 2 hour walk around the city. Below I put a contact sheet and a selection of four photos. All photos were taken with Nikon Z6 camera with Sigma Art 35 mm 1.4 lens. I like the first photo because of the interesting building painted in stripes. I also like the reflection of the light from the skyscraper that is behind in the background.     35mm  F/10  1/200 s ISO 100 For the next picture I liked the inscription on the street, I took this picture vertically. The street was empty                               35mm  F/8 1/200 s ISO 100 The next photo shows the facade of the building, which is made of interesting metal window sills.      35mm  F/8  1/50 s  ISO 100 I liked the last photo I chose not only because of the architecture but also because of the light coming from between the buildings.     35mm  F/8  1/160 s ISO 100  

Ideas Generation

My project stems from my frustration. I often cycle around Leicester City. I love nature and I love being outdoors. What scares me is a lot of rubbish lying on the streets. I often see young people throwing garbage on the street. This is a common phenomenon in the UK. I do not like this. Rubbish in Leciester is everywhere. There are even plastic bottles floating in the canal. This problem needs to be shown and people must be made aware of the great evil they are doing. I have visited many countries in my life. I have a comparison to, for example, Switzerland. It is one of the most beautiful and clean countries in the world. Being there one feels at peace and is happy. My idea is to create a virtual dramatic photo story. Where the main character dies, overwhelmed by the fact that there is garbage everywhere. The title of my project is "A sad story about littering" Pexels.com