Skip to main content

Software testing - Adobe Lightroom

I am using Lightroom in conjunction with Photoshop. Adobe Lightroom is a program used to organize the work of a photographer. It is also a great editing tool. W can also prepare in this program photos to print.We can import, manage, organise, and find our  photographs with the aid of Lightroom. In contrast, Lightroom is a product that combines photo management and photo editing. For me the most important advantage of this program is that I can catalog my photos. Everything is orderly and clear. Below is a video with basic lightroom features.


Below is my example of using lightroom.


At the beginning, on the left side, I chose from the top bar: File - Import Photos and Videos. Then, as in the Youtube video, I chose the photos to be edited. I downloaded the pictures that interest me.

Then I played with the sliders on the right side a bit. I got rid of the overexposure in the picture. I added some textures.


I didn't have to do much with this picture because it was done correctly. I changed the color to black and white.


There are many editing options in the program. I had a bit of fun framing. I zoomed in on the singer a bit.


Then, by right-clicking on the image, a bar from which I selected export appeared. I saved the photo in the location of my choice.

Lightroom is a huge editing tool. It is not possible to describe the operation of the program in a few sentences. Much could be written about the functions of the program. Color changes, white balance, cropping, contrast. These are just a few features.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Researching the following artists related to my main project

To do my project  "The Sad Story about Littering" , I decided to look for inspiration among interesting photographers who deal with artistic photography and typical street reportage. Due to the fact that I have to make a street story in the form of a photo book, the inspiration of the artists discussed below seems right. Henri Cartier-Bresson  He was a French photographer who was born in Chanteloup, France, on August 22, 1908, and died in CĂ©reste, France, on August 3, 2004. Henri Cartier-Bresson was a passionate street and reporter photographer. In a special and poetic way, he was able to capture the right moment in a photograph. His works are appreciated all over the world to this day. Movement is very important in his photographs. He photographed in black and white style . In my story, I would also like to use black and white photography as a form of communication. By capturing the right moment, I would like my photos to come to life and be more interesting for the...

Sequential Images: Clas Task

In class we discussed sequential imagery in Photography and i worked with my partner Iwona  to crate sequential images using mobile phone photography. I began by shooting images using these settings on my Realme GT. Ussed the auto setings on my phone. I didn't quite do this exercise correctly. To tell the truth, I did not understand the task entrusted to me. I missed class a few minutes. The day before I wasn't in class. Also, the first day at the university was not entirely successful.

Website creation - UX Testing & Feedback

Today I checked Feedback about my website.   Almost 63 percent of respondents say my website looks good. I've improved a lot since the survey. I have removed the white background. I changed galleries.                                 Most of the respondents say that navigating my website is good.                                      Half of the respondents say that the subpage called "About me" looks good, half have an average opinion.                                     Most of the respondents liked the photos on my website.                                      Most of the respondents like my home page     ...