Skip to main content

Biteable video

Last week we made short videos promoting ourselves. We used the Biteable tool for this. This is an interesting website that helps us quickly create a promotional video. Such a video can be sent later to the future employer. This may be a better option than the classic cover letter.

  
At first, I chose the topic of my video. There is a lot to choose from and there is something for everyone. I chose the topic of Craig Russell.


Then I edited the text that you can freely create. I added my first and last name. I added information about what I do. I am interested in working as a photographer. In individual scenes I added my skills that characterize me the most.


Later I changed the background from blue to yellow. Instead of Craig's picture, I put my picture. I also removed the images dedicated to the topic. Instead, I put videos and photos that show my skills in a more interesting way.



After finishing editing, I published my video.


In the paid version it is possible to download your own video. Otherwise, we are forced to have Biteable.com advertising in the published material. Unfortunately, this is the downside of this tool.


I posted this video on my website. You can see it at this link. https://bartoszdmu.wixsite.com/myotherlook/general-clean-1















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Researching the following artists related to my main project

To do my project  "The Sad Story about Littering" , I decided to look for inspiration among interesting photographers who deal with artistic photography and typical street reportage. Due to the fact that I have to make a street story in the form of a photo book, the inspiration of the artists discussed below seems right. Henri Cartier-Bresson  He was a French photographer who was born in Chanteloup, France, on August 22, 1908, and died in CĂ©reste, France, on August 3, 2004. Henri Cartier-Bresson was a passionate street and reporter photographer. In a special and poetic way, he was able to capture the right moment in a photograph. His works are appreciated all over the world to this day. Movement is very important in his photographs. He photographed in black and white style . In my story, I would also like to use black and white photography as a form of communication. By capturing the right moment, I would like my photos to come to life and be more interesting for the...

Blog Buddy

My blog Buddy Magdalena started her studies at DMU this year. I will be looking at her blog which is on "My First Dream Camera". She will be post comments on my blog to support me and my work- looking forward to sharing !!! 

Main project storyboard

When signing my project I said that I would make a storyboard. I decided to draw it without using any program. Below is my storyboard. First, I wrote what I would use for the session and then I drew the story.