Skip to main content

Advert Creation - Photoshoot


To make my advertisement, I asked my friend Karolina to help me. We did a short photo session with a bicycle and a camera.



I used a Nikon 24-70 2.8 S zoom lens and a Nikon Z6 camera to take the final photo. I was working in manual mode. I used a focal length of 67 millimeters, 2.8 aperture, 1/160 exposure time, ISO 400, 0EXP. I did the photo processing in Lightroom.





 

Comments

  1. Good that you posted this. You need to add your final image for the advert. Explain your thought process behind creating these set of images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Researching the following artists related to my main project

To do my project  "The Sad Story about Littering" , I decided to look for inspiration among interesting photographers who deal with artistic photography and typical street reportage. Due to the fact that I have to make a street story in the form of a photo book, the inspiration of the artists discussed below seems right. Henri Cartier-Bresson  He was a French photographer who was born in Chanteloup, France, on August 22, 1908, and died in CĂ©reste, France, on August 3, 2004. Henri Cartier-Bresson was a passionate street and reporter photographer. In a special and poetic way, he was able to capture the right moment in a photograph. His works are appreciated all over the world to this day. Movement is very important in his photographs. He photographed in black and white style . In my story, I would also like to use black and white photography as a form of communication. By capturing the right moment, I would like my photos to come to life and be more interesting for the...

Sequential Images: Clas Task

In class we discussed sequential imagery in Photography and i worked with my partner Iwona  to crate sequential images using mobile phone photography. I began by shooting images using these settings on my Realme GT. Ussed the auto setings on my phone. I didn't quite do this exercise correctly. To tell the truth, I did not understand the task entrusted to me. I missed class a few minutes. The day before I wasn't in class. Also, the first day at the university was not entirely successful.

Website creation - UX Testing & Feedback

Today I checked Feedback about my website.   Almost 63 percent of respondents say my website looks good. I've improved a lot since the survey. I have removed the white background. I changed galleries.                                 Most of the respondents say that navigating my website is good.                                      Half of the respondents say that the subpage called "About me" looks good, half have an average opinion.                                     Most of the respondents liked the photos on my website.                                      Most of the respondents like my home page     ...