Skip to main content

Advert Creation - Final project

The final design of my advertisement shows a girl who has stopped on her bike and is photographing the area. I tried to present my message that this is an advertisement for a digital camera that has an old-fashioned look by showing the old style of clothing and an old-fashioned bicycle. The photo is black and white which also enhances the aged atmosphere.


 

Comments

  1. Great that you posted your final advert. Good concept. Well done. In your reflection - you need to state what would you improve or do differently next time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You also need a separate blog post to explain the process of how you created this advert with the technical details including screenshots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a professionally made photo, I would personally place the logo at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Researching the following artists related to my main project

To do my project  "The Sad Story about Littering" , I decided to look for inspiration among interesting photographers who deal with artistic photography and typical street reportage. Due to the fact that I have to make a street story in the form of a photo book, the inspiration of the artists discussed below seems right. Henri Cartier-Bresson  He was a French photographer who was born in Chanteloup, France, on August 22, 1908, and died in CĂ©reste, France, on August 3, 2004. Henri Cartier-Bresson was a passionate street and reporter photographer. In a special and poetic way, he was able to capture the right moment in a photograph. His works are appreciated all over the world to this day. Movement is very important in his photographs. He photographed in black and white style . In my story, I would also like to use black and white photography as a form of communication. By capturing the right moment, I would like my photos to come to life and be more interesting for the...

Blog Buddy

My blog Buddy Magdalena started her studies at DMU this year. I will be looking at her blog which is on "My First Dream Camera". She will be post comments on my blog to support me and my work- looking forward to sharing !!! 

Main project storyboard

When signing my project I said that I would make a storyboard. I decided to draw it without using any program. Below is my storyboard. First, I wrote what I would use for the session and then I drew the story.