Skip to main content

Website creation reflection.

 I believe that I have learned a lot by creating a website on Wix.com. I understood what creating a website is all about. I've made a lot of changes since I started creating my website. I made an interesting photo gallery divided into three sections. Wix.com gives you a lot of possibilities to create a website. Lots of useful tools.


Thanks to the survey posted on the website, I eliminated the white background. I made a gray gradient page background.

In my home page I put a sentence that clearly shows what field I deal with. And it is a photograph. Thanks to the teacher's tip, I enlarged my name in the upper left corner. It is more readable.


I think now I have an interesting description of me and what I do and what I would like to do in the future.

I have built an interesting gallery which is divided into three sections. My previous projects, my story and my current school portfolio. I think that in the future I could enrich my gallery with more pictures.
I'm happy with my website and the improvements I've made.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Researching the following artists related to my main project

To do my project  "The Sad Story about Littering" , I decided to look for inspiration among interesting photographers who deal with artistic photography and typical street reportage. Due to the fact that I have to make a street story in the form of a photo book, the inspiration of the artists discussed below seems right. Henri Cartier-Bresson  He was a French photographer who was born in Chanteloup, France, on August 22, 1908, and died in Céreste, France, on August 3, 2004. Henri Cartier-Bresson was a passionate street and reporter photographer. In a special and poetic way, he was able to capture the right moment in a photograph. His works are appreciated all over the world to this day. Movement is very important in his photographs. He photographed in black and white style . In my story, I would also like to use black and white photography as a form of communication. By capturing the right moment, I would like my photos to come to life and be more interesting for the...

Sequential Images: Clas Task

In class we discussed sequential imagery in Photography and i worked with my partner Iwona  to crate sequential images using mobile phone photography. I began by shooting images using these settings on my Realme GT. Ussed the auto setings on my phone. I didn't quite do this exercise correctly. To tell the truth, I did not understand the task entrusted to me. I missed class a few minutes. The day before I wasn't in class. Also, the first day at the university was not entirely successful.

Website creation - UX Testing & Feedback

Today I checked Feedback about my website.   Almost 63 percent of respondents say my website looks good. I've improved a lot since the survey. I have removed the white background. I changed galleries.                                 Most of the respondents say that navigating my website is good.                                      Half of the respondents say that the subpage called "About me" looks good, half have an average opinion.                                     Most of the respondents liked the photos on my website.                                      Most of the respondents like my home page     ...