Skip to main content

Website creation reflection.

 I believe that I have learned a lot by creating a website on Wix.com. I understood what creating a website is all about. I've made a lot of changes since I started creating my website. I made an interesting photo gallery divided into three sections. Wix.com gives you a lot of possibilities to create a website. Lots of useful tools.


Thanks to the survey posted on the website, I eliminated the white background. I made a gray gradient page background.

In my home page I put a sentence that clearly shows what field I deal with. And it is a photograph. Thanks to the teacher's tip, I enlarged my name in the upper left corner. It is more readable.


I think now I have an interesting description of me and what I do and what I would like to do in the future.

I have built an interesting gallery which is divided into three sections. My previous projects, my story and my current school portfolio. I think that in the future I could enrich my gallery with more pictures.
I'm happy with my website and the improvements I've made.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promoting Myself to Employees: Target Market

In this post I wanted to focus on finding a job as a photographer. So I did some research on job offers in the UK.  Promo film on wix.com I looked through a dozen or so advertisements for jobs as a photographer and selected the most important skills. 1. A creative spirit 2. Proficiency with photographic principles 3.The ability to use a variety of cameras and lenses 4.To stay current with evolving technology 5. The capacity for meeting deadlines 6. A keen sense of shape, color, and form 7. Effective communication abilities 8. Expertise with digital technology and imaging programmes 9. Effective organisation techniques 10. A strong portfolio  11. Social media skills Looking through the offers, I noticed that many employers are looking for people with experience. As an additional skill for the photographer, it is expected that he/she will also be able to shoot and edit films. In the future, I would like to develop my photographic skills even more, as well as learn how to shoot and edit f

Architecture photography

A week ago we were taking pictures of architecture in the city of Leicester. We went for a 2 hour walk around the city. Below I put a contact sheet and a selection of four photos. All photos were taken with Nikon Z6 camera with Sigma Art 35 mm 1.4 lens. I like the first photo because of the interesting building painted in stripes. I also like the reflection of the light from the skyscraper that is behind in the background.     35mm  F/10  1/200 s ISO 100 For the next picture I liked the inscription on the street, I took this picture vertically. The street was empty                               35mm  F/8 1/200 s ISO 100 The next photo shows the facade of the building, which is made of interesting metal window sills.      35mm  F/8  1/50 s  ISO 100 I liked the last photo I chose not only because of the architecture but also because of the light coming from between the buildings.     35mm  F/8  1/160 s ISO 100  

Ideas Generation

My project stems from my frustration. I often cycle around Leicester City. I love nature and I love being outdoors. What scares me is a lot of rubbish lying on the streets. I often see young people throwing garbage on the street. This is a common phenomenon in the UK. I do not like this. Rubbish in Leciester is everywhere. There are even plastic bottles floating in the canal. This problem needs to be shown and people must be made aware of the great evil they are doing. I have visited many countries in my life. I have a comparison to, for example, Switzerland. It is one of the most beautiful and clean countries in the world. Being there one feels at peace and is happy. My idea is to create a virtual dramatic photo story. Where the main character dies, overwhelmed by the fact that there is garbage everywhere. The title of my project is "A sad story about littering" Pexels.com